Monday, November 30, 2009

The Moment We've all been waiting for!



DSC_2873, originally uploaded by tomo.ono.

My little brother was about 2 weeks old when his first Thanksgiving rolled around. So, naturally, my parents took the sweet little baby and put him right on the turkey platter. Well, the tradition stuck and since then my nephew Xander has been on the platter (at approximately 2 months of age) and this year, this year it was Cooper's turn! Of course, being well over 4 months he was pretty big on it...which completely shocked me and made me realize just how big he is getting! He also wasn't thrilled that we woke him from a nap for the occasion. Overall, Thanksgiving at Grandpa's was a lot of fun. Cooper particularly enjoyed playing with his cousin's, Emily and Xander!

No comments:

Post a Comment