Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Arnold Air Force Base

So, when I was in MT, I would have gladly traveled the globe on a regular basis...but now we live in Ohio and I have a 3 month old child so traveling for work isn't ideal. But, that's ok, we'll make it work. This time I'm in Tennessee working on improving the process for testing the engine I work on. I am only here for 2 of the 4 days because I told my boss I just can't be away from Cooper for more than a night because I would probably have a breakdown. :) What did people do before video chatting?!? Looks like Daddy and Cooper are doing just fine, but apparently Cooper didn't let Daddy put him down to eat dinner. I think that's because he didn't know where Mommy went and he didn't want Daddy to go away too. Anyway...about...26 hours and I should be home snuggling with my boys! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment